New Website Coming Soon
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide in order to operate our website located at www.saracenhorsefeeds.com ( the “website”) or the Microsteed application (the “App”), the website and App together being the “Media”
- Information you provide if you report a problem with the Media
- If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use, the contact details you provide to us, although you have the option to opt-out of such use
- Details of your use of the Media (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence, including any content that you submit to our staff via the App, for example through the “Ask for Help” function
- Details of the transactions you carry out through the Media and the fulfilment of your orders
- Your payment card details where you make a purchase via the Media.
If you are providing us with personal information about any other person, you confirm that you have obtained his or her consent and made him or her aware of this policy before providing the information to us.
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your device including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Media, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Media and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information we hold in the following ways:
- To ensure that content on the Media is presented in the most effective manner
- To carry out our obligations in connection with any transactions you enter into via the Media
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide you with information and offers that we or selected third parties feel may interest you
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, to our licensors and to relevant third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking/unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to: Wm Lillico & Son Limited, The Forstal, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent. ME20 7BT.
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our licensors, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“subject access right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: Wm Lillico & Son Limited, The Forstal, Beddow Way, Aylesford, Kent. ME20 7BT, and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of any personal data we hold about you.
To enhance your experience, the Media use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering to use the Media. However, once you choose to furnish the Media with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.