Join Us: We are now looking to recruit an Equine Specialist/ Assistant Store Manager for our Aylesford Country Store. For further details please see below –
Retail position: Equine Specialist/ Assistant Store Manager
Company: Lillico Attlee Country Store
Location: Aylesford, Kent
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 21st 2017
We have an opportunity for an Equine Specialist/ Assistant Manager to join our friendly and fun team at Lillico Attlee Country Store. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion and knowledge of equestrian retailing to take on store responsibilities and grow our equine department.
Lillico Attlee are south east based Country stores operating from two locations: Aylesford in Kent and Dorking in Surrey. We stock a wide range of Equine, Pet and Farm products and our stores pride themselves in delivering fantastic service and product knowledge to our loyal local customer base. Local delivery is also a key part of our business.
The successful candidate will be making key decisions in the buying and stock control process amongst a fast paced and vibrant team.
Daily responsibilities are likely to involve
• Customer Service
• Supplier meetings
• Buying & stock control
• Customer enquiries via telephone, face to face and email
• Overseeing and managing other members of staff
• Merchandising, point of sale and offers
• Deliveries, scheduling and orders
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in retail/sales, and:
• Experience of a similar level of retail management responsibility
• A detailed knowledge and real passion for all things equine
• Preferably AMTRA qualified – SQP
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and personable
• The maturity and experience to manage others with tact and diplomacy
• Well organised and able to prioritise their work
• Reliable and able to lead by example
• Computer literate, with good working knowledge Microsoft Office programs
A competitive package available, dependant on experience.
5 day working week 8am – 5:30pm, to include some weekend working.
To apply please email email@example.com